AYBL will attempt to set up tournament brackets that are competitive and avoid large blow out games for the end of the season tournaments. By AYBL Board policy we can not have any schedule requests as we have 180+ teams and it will be impossible to schedule around other activities, early spring sports, and school events that come up. If a head coach has two teams, an assistant coach may have to coach one of the teams.
1. All coaches must sign the tournament rules form prior to competition and turn into gym supervisor at first game.
2. TOP TEAM BRACKET IS HOME TEAM WEARS WHITE.
3. Referee judgment calls can not be protested, only an AYBL rule interpretation.
4. There will be a zero tolerance for any misconduct and teams that are displaying poor sportsmanship will forfeit their games and not advance in the brackets. Teams that are eliminated face suspension for next season (team or coach).
5. Brackets are seeded according the the End of Year Tournaments article posted on the main web home page. The AYBL Board has granted the Executive Director authority to make the final decisions regarding seeding and brackets in the best interest of the league.
6. The Executive Director reserves the right to any schedule changes due to school cancellations and or weather conditions.
7. AYBL attempts to showcase all championship games at High School venues on Sundays when they are available as the rest of the week the high schools have district and JV tournaments that week.
GOOD LUCK, GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP, AND "PURSUE VICTORY WITH HONOR".